The Masters Are Coming

[David Allen (GTD!) reminded me of the MasterMakers and showed the demand Then has for Now.]

…just like they always have been.

I’m excited about becoming a master. Thanks to a new wave of Master-Makers I’ll be there in a jiffy. I just pre-ordered The 4-Hour Chef, Antifragile, and Mastery. Then I watched the video above. I recently read So Good They Can’t Ignore You (which I wrote about at StartupBros) and learned about how mastering skills creates passion for them.

I’m excited, Tim Ferriss (4-Hour Chef) has me convinced I will become world-class at 1-2 things a year using his meta-learning tactics.

Nassim Taleb (Antifragile and The Black Swan) has me convinced I’ll be able to harness the power of ridiculous shit occurring in our world that is only becoming ridiculous more frequently and violently.

Robert Greene (Mastery) has me convinced that I’ll never need to read another biography again – he’s read them all and brought back every lesson I need to become a master.

the master they’re selling

This is EXCITING DAMNIT! I paint pictures of what will happen once these peoples’ words have been smushed into my mind. Only magic!

Then I remember that once I get there I’ll still just be Here.

I like to practice things now. I like making things now. I like living this thing now. I even like getting excited now about things that aren’t Now.

It’s easy to forget that everything you need to live a good life you already have. If you never read another book or blog post or anything you would still have everything you needed to live well exactly as you were. Krishnamurti didn’t read books, he didn’t even write them, but plenty have been published in his name (he spoke, others transcribed). I love reading though, I love seeing other people’s ideas and I love words. So I’m going to read!

I’m even going to read a new wave from the current Master-Makers who’re continuing the tradition started with that person who first gave advice or created the advice-giving ability or something. I’m going to be excited when those Amazon boxes hit my door. I’m excited to get those words through my mind. I’m also excited to sit here and write this to you right now.

I’ll keep those Now’s in mind until the Masters get to my door and remind me that I’m still here doing just the things that I am. And then I’ll remember again to master the only moment I’ve ever had.

_____________________________________

I’ve started an email list. I’m not sure exactly what I’m going to do with it but it’s been a really cool way to put more personal stuff out and meet some awesome people. I’d love to send you something :)

GET ON IT!

* indicates required

AND! If you have ideas for names the newsletter could be let me know!

Comments

1. Lamonica says:

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

2. baidu883 says:

good iedae,l like

3. Chemise Polo says:

A good honestly is quite possibly not friends, however friends will almost always be a suitable honestly.

4. Gucci Bags says:

I love buy gucci rag enhances from all matures!

5. Companionship will be golden thread who jewelry their hearts out of all the society.

6. Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

7. The exact hardest tactic to misfire somebody is required to be chilling appropriately invariably these people once you learn one can

8. ugg pas cher says:

Appreciate will be the solely sane and therefore great solution regarding human being.

9. I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

10. Now imagine using that for all of gear and tweaking it sometimes to get the in to a stats. Huge gold sink immediately

11. Brilliance has a low bar these days. However, if that\

12. Thanks for your publication. I also think that laptop computers have become more and more popular lately, and now in many cases are the only form of computer used in a household. The reason is that at the same time that they are becoming more and more economical, their computing power keeps growing to the point where they may be as powerful as desktop computers coming from just a few years ago.

13. A further issue is that video gaming has become one of the all-time main forms of fun for people spanning various ages. Kids engage in video games, and also adults do, too. The actual XBox 360 is probably the favorite games systems for many who love to have hundreds of activities available to them, and who like to experiment with live with other individuals all over the world. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

14. Thanks for your post. What I want to point out is that when looking for a good on the net electronics retail outlet, look for a website with total information on important factors such as the level of privacy statement, security details, any payment options, as well as other terms and policies. Usually take time to look at help and FAQ areas to get a better idea of what sort of shop functions, what they can perform for you, and exactly how you can make best use of the features.

15. vgogmjspv says:

GQW45R ievwqkfrybnk, [url=http://pvjimtisxjdh.com/]pvjimtisxjdh[/url], [link=http://rosjghvpkshe.com/]rosjghvpkshe[/link], http://mbkpajzhggkc.com/

16. ycngff says:

U7qej2 xmewwrxgrcai, [url=http://mydyqbmwzkza.com/]mydyqbmwzkza[/url], [link=http://kncswlazmguu.com/]kncswlazmguu[/link], http://vtrlbkcjtjdi.com/

17. order valtrex online – buy valtrex overnight delivery

18. valtrex online – valtrex buy

19. order valtrex online – valtrex buy online

20. valtrex order – valtrex buy

21. You made some first rate points there. I regarded on the internet for the problem and located most people will go together with along with your website.

22. Definitely, what a great blog and educative posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.Best Regards!

23. I? not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

24. I appreciate your wordpress template, wherever would you obtain it through?

25. i cant get a lot gold.. because when i have 1k gold

26. file upload says:

Concerning me and my husband we’ve owned extra MP3 gamers over time than I can count, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (traditional & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few a long time I’ve settled down to one line of gamers.

27. Anonymous says:

Sounds awesome now all of that i want is his / her warhammer 40k movie: D which would be sick!!

28. Gold Selling Mafia & companys eliminating alot money from crawlers. But they also get rid of arena & raid boostings. And accaunts. And i think that they would like to to steal ppl accaunts

29. propecia says:

propecia 1mg – propecia 1mg

30. propecia says:

propecia 5mg – propecia no rx

31. propecia says:

propecia buy – propecia 1mg

32. propecia says:

propecia no rx – propecia

33. propecia says:

propecia pharmacy – buy propecia

34. propecia says:

propecia no rx – propecia cost

35. propecia says:

propecia – propecia 5mg

36. propecia says:

propecia cost – propecia online

37. propecia says:

propecia buy – propecia pharmacy

38. canada goose says:

canada goose jackets calgary canada jacket canada goose spirit canada goose trillium down parka canada goose mens jackets
    canada goose

39. BuighTub says:

Hey all, how do you spend your holidays?

40. Is CFA suitable for corporate financial careers in a manufacturing and also trading company? or can it be useful in order to?

41. tutihrwj says:

DGfdIR fbrvbluzvdyg, [url=http://nowqmxezazxh.com/]nowqmxezazxh[/url], [link=http://pqawdazzfkuv.com/]pqawdazzfkuv[/link], http://fztjxdqjvrjv.com/